Who we are
Peach State (Georgia) Chapter of the Society of Explosives Engineers.
The Peach State Chapter serves the explosives engineering industry within the geographic boundaries served by the Chapter.
Utilizing the following objectives in the application of scientific principles and techniques as they pertain to the use, handling, manufacture, transportation and storage of explosives.
- advance the science and art of explosives engineering
- promote explosives engineering for the public good
- provide forums and media of experiences and techniques
- provide a repository for the Chapter
- serves as a body of specialists in manufacturing, transport, storage and use of explosives
- encourage the inclusion of explosives engineering in educational institutions
- cooperate with other organizations with common objectives
- serve as a body of specialists in all segments of the explosives industry
- furthers the objectives of the ISEE through programs of mutual interest
The chapter will periodically publish an official newsletter to its members.
Chapter meetings are held at least once per year or at the request of the board.
Membership consists of Full Members, Associate Members, Corporate members and Student Members
- Seismic ConsultingSpecializing in the following services: Onsite and Offsite Remote Seismic Monitoring and Consulting for Construction, Mines, or...